한길반

안녕하십니까? 한길반 담임을 맡게된 박미선입니다.

페이지 정보

작성자 시애틀캠퍼스 작성일23-09-15 21:51 조회445회 댓글0건

첨부파일

본문

안녕하십니까? 무더운 여름도 다 지나고 어느덧 선선한 바람이 불기 시작했습니다.
새로운 학교에서 새롭게 시작될 2023-2024년도가 무척 기대됩니다.
저는 2022-2023년도 한길반을 맡아서 지난 한해 학생들을 가르쳤고 이번해도 역시 한길반을 맡아서  학생들을 가르치게 될 박미선이라고 합니다. 한길반은 영어가 편한 우리 중고생 아이들로 이뤄진 한글 초급반입니다. 지난 한해 학생들을 가르치면서 학생들의 성장을 눈 앞에서 지켜볼 수 있었던 것은 저에겐 큰 기쁨이었습니다. 이번해도 더욱더 높은 성장을 볼 수 있도록 최선을 다하겠습니다.
이번해는 새로운 교재로 더욱 더 알차게 가르칠 예정이오니 학생들이 잘 따라올 수 있도록 많은 격려 부탁 드리겠습니다.
무엇보다도 이번 한해는 학생들이 가장 약한 말하기 부분을 중점적으로 가르칠 예정이며 학생들이 조금 더 적극적으로 한국어를 쓸 수 있도록 기회를 제공할 예정입니다.
미국에서 한국인의 자긍심을 느낄수 있도록 언어뿐만아니라 문화에 대한 교육도 시킬 예정이오니 부모님들의 많은 관심 부탁 드립니다.
혹시 궁금한 점이나 건의할 사항들이 있으시면 언제든지 연락 주시기 바랍니다. 감사 합니다.

박미선 드림
misun.[email protected]

이번년도에 학생들이 어떤것들을 배울것인지 학습계획안을 첨부하였으니 참고하시기 바랍니다.

Hello,
Has the hot summer already passed, and before we know it, a refreshing breeze has begun to blow. The upcoming academic year 2023-2024, which will start anew at the new school, holds great anticipation.My name is Misun Pak who taught students in the 2022-2023 academic year by taking charge of the Hangil class. I will also be teaching students in the Hangil class this year as well. The Hangil class consists of our middle and high school students who are comfortable with English. It brought me immense joy to witness the growth of students right before my eyes as I taught them over the past year. I will strive even harder this year to ensure greater progress.This year, I’m planning to teach with a new curriculum that is even more enriching. I kindly ask for your encouragement so that students can follow along well. Above all, this year's focus will be on teaching the students' weakest aspect, speaking. I will provide opportunities for students to use Korean more actively.I’m planning not only to educate in language but also in culture, so that students can feel the pride of being Koreans while in the United States. I request the parents' great interest and attention in this matter.If you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to contact me anytime. Thank you.

Sincerely,
Misun Pak

misun.[email protected]
Please refer to the attached study plan for what students will learn this year.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

한길반 목록

게시물 검색

Copyright © www.usbks.org All rights reserved.
상단으로
PC 버전으로 보기