본문 바로가기

아름반

10월 7일 수업내용과 숙제 안내

페이지 정보

작성자 시애틀캠퍼스 작성일23-10-09 17:52 조회407회 댓글0건

본문

숙제: 일기(선택) , 프린트 물 

Homework: Diary (optional), Printed materials

지난 토요일에 학부모님과 보호자님들, 그리고 학생들을 만날 수 있어서 반가웠습니다. 아름반 친구들은 선생님과 TA 선생님들, 그리고 자원봉사 어머니등 교실에 있는 어른들께 인사하는 법을 배웠습니다. 그리고 교실에서 조용히 하는 아름반의 규칙을 함께 연습했습니다. 아름반 학생들은 이 두가지를 모두 훌륭하게 익혔고 실천했습니다. 

전라북도 문화 체험 행사를 통하여 전라북도의 위치와 유명한 것에 대하여 배웠습니다. 먼저 세계 지도에서  대한민국 찾기, 한국 지도의 모양, 상징 동물, 남한과 북한, 남한의 8도, 전라북도 위치알기 순서로 배웠습니다. 

전라북도의 유명한 것으로 마이산, 전주 한옥마을, 장승, 비빔밥, 감, 고인돌, 태권도, 미륵사지 탑등의 모습을 보고 설명을 들었습니다. 이후 전라북도 관련 색칠하기에 집중하며 재미나게 연관 활동을 했습니다. 

기대 했던 한지 인형 조명등 만들기는 수량 부족으로 하지 못하였으나 부족한 수량이 도착하는 대로 진행할 예정입니다. 

학습진도로는 자음 ㄴ의 첫소리, 끝소리를 중심으로 공부했습니다. 연관단어, 나무, 비누, 나비, 너구리, 바나나등이었습니다. ㄴ이 받침이 될때 어떻게 소리가 나는지 학습했고 숙제를 하면서 복습을 할 수 있도록 연습 문제를 제작하여 나눠 주었습니다. 수업 중에 배웠던 단어들을 외운다면 실력을 향상시키는데 많이 도움이 될 것입니다. 

일기장 첨삭을 하기 위해서 일기장을 선생님이 가지고 있습니다. 이 경우 학생은 일기를 쓰지 않아도 좋습니다. 하지만 일기를 꼭 쓰고 싶은 경우는 공지에 첨부 해 드렸으니 프린트 하시거나, 다른 창의적인 방법으로 일기를 쓰게 해 주셔도 됩니다.   

I was delighted to meet parents, guardians, and students last Saturday. Our amazing students learned how to greet teachers, TAs, and classroom volunteers, among other adults. We also practiced the rules of being quiet in the classroom. Our students excelled in mastering and implementing both of these aspects.

Through the Jeonlabuk-do cultural experience event, our students learned about the location of Jeonlabuk-do and its famous aspects. First, we studied where to locate South Korea on a world map, the shape of the Korean peninsula, its symbolic animals, South and North Korea, the eight provinces of South Korea, and finally, the location of Jeonlabuk-do.

The students also had the opportunity to see and hear explanations about famous aspects of Jeollabuk-do such as Mai-san, Jeonju Hanok Village, Jangseung (traditional Korean totem poles), Bibimbap, persimmons, dolmens, Taekwondo, and Mireuksaji Pagoda.

Afterwards, we engaged in a fun coloring activity related to Jeollabuk-do. It was an enjoyable and informative experience.

We were unable to proceed with making the expected Hanji doll lamps due to a shortage in quantity. However, we plan to proceed as soon as the remaining quantity arrives.

In terms of our curriculum progress, we focused on studying the consonant 'ㄴ' as both the initial and final sounds. We explored related words such as '나무' (tree), '비누' (soap), '나비' (butterfly), '너구리' (raccoon), '바나나' (banana), and more. We learned how the 'ㄴ' sound changes when it's used as the final consonant, and I provided practice exercises to facilitate review and homework for reinforcement.

Memorizing the words we learned during class will be very beneficial in improving your kids' Korean language skills.

If the teacher has not returned the diaries to the students for diary corrections, students are not obliged to write a diary. However, if students are keen on writing a diary, I have attached the file in the notice for you to print, or you can use any other creative method to write a diary.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

아름반 목록

Total 36건 1 페이지
아름반 목록
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회
공지 2023-24 2학기 학습 계획안과 학부모님 편지 인기글첨부파일 시애틀캠퍼스 02-02 238
공지 숙제를 어떻게 해 오면 좋을까요 How can I effectively guide my child's Kor… 인기글 시애틀캠퍼스 10-02 396
공지 일기 쓰기 안내 Guidelines for Writing Diaries 인기글첨부파일 시애틀캠퍼스 09-22 423
공지 학부모 인사말과 아름반 안내 인기글첨부파일 시애틀캠퍼스 09-16 424
공지 아름반 학습 목표와 학습 지도 계획안입니다. 인기글첨부파일 시애틀캠퍼스 09-16 410
31 10월 21일 알림, 숙제, 수업 내용 인기글첨부파일 시애틀캠퍼스 10-23 475
30 9월 30일 숙제 안내 인기글첨부파일 시애틀캠퍼스 10-02 442
29 9/9 수업 내용 인기글 시애틀캠퍼스 09-18 421
28 10월 14일 수업 내용, 숙제, 알림 인기글첨부파일 시애틀캠퍼스 10-17 415
열람중 10월 7일 수업내용과 숙제 안내 인기글 시애틀캠퍼스 10-09 408
26 9/16 수업 내용과 숙제 안내 인기글첨부파일 시애틀캠퍼스 09-22 400
25 11월 18일 숙제, 알림, 수업 내용 인기글첨부파일 시애틀캠퍼스 11-19 395
24 9월 23일 숙제 안내 인기글 시애틀캠퍼스 09-25 386
23 10월 28일 알림. 수업내용, 숙제 인기글첨부파일 시애틀캠퍼스 10-31 366