Welcome! > Middle School Math

본문 바로가기

Middle School Math

Welcome!

페이지 정보

작성자 시애틀캠퍼스 작성일19-09-19 19:55 조회1,782회 댓글0건

본문

Hello Families of USBKS,

My name is Austin Garcia. Thank you for showing an interest in this class being offered this quarter. It is great to work with families that care about their child getting enough practice in a subject area. For the past 3 years I have been teaching math for Seattle Public Schools.

My goal for this class is to make each student feel more confident when working with math and taking a math exam. When the time comes for your student to take the SAT, they will have had a lot of exposure to the test and types of questions on the test, and this will result in them feeling much better about it.

During our first meeting together we will be getting to know each other and we will also work on a placement test. This test will allow us to understand better where each student is at in math, and from there we can personalize the instruction to best benefit them.

What should you bring to the first class?
-notebook for working on math problems
-pencils and erasers

If at anytime you have any questions about class or concerns that need to be brought to my attention, please reach out and ask. I look forward to meeting everyone and working together to reach our goals.

See you this weekend
Austin Garcia
206-939-2559
[email protected]

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

모바일 버전으로 보기