나비반 학부모님께 드리는 글/A Letter to Parents (2학기) > 나비반 (Nabi)

본문 바로가기
나비반 (Nabi)

나비반 학부모님께 드리는 글/A Letter to Parents (2학기)

페이지 정보

작성자 벨뷰캠퍼스 작성일24-02-01 21:25 조회168회 댓글0건

본문

나비반 학부모님께
1학기에 이어 반가운 친구들 2학기에도 환영합니다!

낯설었던 단체 생활에 잘 적응해준 아이들과 함께 했던 한 학기가 훌쩍 지나가고 어느덧 2학기가 돌아왔습니다.

우선 저를 믿고 아이들이 적응할수 있게 도와주신 부모님께 감사드립니다.
학기가 적응의 시간이 였다면 2학기는 1학기에 배운 명사를 복습하면서 간단한 문장으로 연결해서 배우는 시 간을 가지려 합니다.

따라서 이번학기에도 가정에서도 꼭 학습한 내용을 복습하고, 숙제는 꼭 해올수 있도록 가정에서도 도와주시길 바랍니다. 1학기와 마찬가지로 배운 수업내용과 숙제는 학교 웹사이트에서 확인하실수 있습니다.

아직 어린 나이라서 학교의 규칙에 익숙하지 않으니 꾸준히 부모님께서 등교전에 학교의 규칙을 꼭 준수 할수 있도록 설명 부탁 드립니다.

2학기에도 끊임없는 관심 부탁 드리며 궁금하신 점이 있으면 이메일 주시면 답변 드리겠습니다

감사합니다.

나비반 교사 안세은 드림

To the parents of Nabi- class,

Welcome back to the second semester!

It feels like the first semester where the children adapted well to unfamiliar classroom setting has quickly passed, and now the second semester has arrived.

Most of all, I would like to express my sincere gratitude to the parents who trusted me and helped the children adapt. I focused on familiarization for the first semester, and now plan to have a time of learning by making simple sentences with nouns learned in the first semester.

Thus, I hope that you can help your children to review the learned materials and encourage to complete their homework at home. Just like the first semester, you can check the contents of each lesson and homework on the school website.

Since they are so young and some are not familiar with school rules, I kindly ask that you consistently explain and remind the school rules to them before coming to school.

Please feel free to email me if you have any questions and I appreciate your continuous support.

Nabi- Class Teacher Sonia An

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

나비반 (Nabi) 목록

게시물 검색

모바일 버전으로 보기