나비반 학부모님께 드리는 글/A Letter to Parents (1학기) > 나비반 (Nabi)

본문 바로가기
나비반 (Nabi)

나비반 학부모님께 드리는 글/A Letter to Parents (1학기)

페이지 정보

작성자 벨뷰캠퍼스 작성일23-09-23 21:40 조회395회 댓글0건

본문

나비반 학부모님들께,

안녕하세요. 

우선 벨뷰 통합 한국학교에 귀중한 자녀를 맡겨 주셔서 감사합니다. 저는 2023-2024년도 벨뷰 통합 한국학교 나비반과 함께 하게된 교사 안세은 입니다.

나비반은 한국어를 처음으로 접하는 아이들을 위한 과정 이기에 무엇보다도 배움의 즐거움이 함께하는  학급이 되도록 촛점을 맞추고자 합니다. 즐거운 시작은 지속적인 관심으로 연결되고 또한 배움의 성장으로 이어지게 되니까요!

일년동안 아이들은 학급 내에서 다양한 게임과 활동을 통해 한글 기초를 배우게 될 뿐만 아니라 교내의  다양한 행사를 통해 한국의 문화와 전통을 배우게 되는 좋은 시간을 보내게 될것 입니다.

이 배움이 지속될수 있도록 가정내에서도 한국어 단어 하나라도 사용할수 있도록 격려해 주시고 꾸준한 관심과 협력 부탁 드립니다. 

또한  수업이 끝나면 학교 웹사이트에 그날 배운 내용과 공지사항등이 업로드 될 예정이니 확인 부탁 드립니다.

수업후 자녀의 픽업 시간을 준수하여 주시길 부탁 드립니다. 수업이 끝나는 11:45에 교실앞에서 자녀를 픽업하실수 있으며 12:00 가 지나면 자녀를 카페테리아에 있는 키즈존 에서 픽업 하시길 바랍니다.

마지막으로, 원활한 수업 진행을 위해 아래 준비물을 적어 놓았으니 매주 등교시 가져올수 있도록 협조 부탁 드립니다. 

* 교과서- 곧 배부될 예정 입니다.

* 바인더 (나눠주는 유인물 정리용)

* 개인 문구류 -연필, 지우개, 가위, 풀, 테이프, 색연필

* 견과류가 포함되지 않은 간식과 물통 - 간식 시간이 있습니다. 개인의 알러지및 건강 상태로 인해, 간식은 절대로 나누지 않으니 개인이 준비 하셔야 합니다.

To the parents of the Nabi-Class,

Hello, 

First of all, thank you for giving me an opportunity to teach your children at the Bellevue Campus of United Seattle-Bellevue Korean School. I am Sonia An, a teacher who joined the Nabi-Class for the school year of 2023-2024.

Nabi-Class is a course for children who are exposed to Korean for the first time, so mainly, I want to focus on making a class with full of fun. Because a fun learning environment leads to constant interest and this also leads to growth in learning!

During the year, children will not only learn the basics of Hangul through games and activities in the class, but they will also learn Korean culture and tradition through various events on campus.

Please encourage children to use Korean words at home so that the learning can continue. 

After the class, the contents, homework, and announcement will be uploaded to the school website for you to check. 

Please be on time when you pick up your child(ren). Our class ends at 11:45am. I will be still with children by 12:00 noon in the classroom but after 12:00 noon, please pick up your child(ren) at kids zone in the cafeteria.

Last but not the least,  I have listed the items below for the class, so please make sure children can bring them to school every week.

* Textbook - Will be distributed soon.

* Binder (for organizing handouts)

* Personal Stationary-pencils, erasers, scissors, glue, tape, colored pencils

* Snacks and water bottle - snacks that don’t contain nuts- Due to individual allergies and health conditions, we never share snacks with teachers or 

classmates, so please bring personal snacks.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

나비반 (Nabi) 목록

게시물 검색

모바일 버전으로 보기