페이지 정보작성자 시애틀관리자 작성일19-03-04 10:44 조회147회 댓글0건
The weather is still very cold. Please take care of your health.
This year marks the 100th anniversary of the March 1st Movement. In memory of the March 1st Movement, we pay tribute to the patriotic martyrs and their devotion.
At the speech contest in March, Chung Hye-in and Park Hyun-seo were selected as school representatives. They are going to participate in the NAKS Speech Contest. Encourage many students to participate in next year's school speech contest and present their thoughts and opinions in Korean. I would like your participation and interest in the yearbook cover design contest and the end of school year celebration. Our teachers will do their best to make classes and events even more enjoyable.
ü Events in March
· March 2nd: The March 1st Movement and the 100th Anniversary of Provisional Government of the Republic of Korea
- Each class will have classes related to the March 1 Movement and the symbols of Korea.
- USBKS holds a ceremony to celebrate the 100th anniversary of the March 1st Movement and the establishment of the Provisional Government of the Republic of Korea. Japanese occupation in various Korean national flag was created. Among them, we are going to hang three Taegeukgi on Gym, and we are going to hold an event with students to cheer for Korea.
· March 9th: Yearbook Cover Design Contest (Topic: Exciting Korean School )
· March 9th : Speech & the Korean scholastic competition hosted by The Northwest Chapter of the National Association for Korean School (NAKS) (The test will be administered for each individual grade. Students who were not born in the United States need to bring a copy of his or her passport. Students who were born in the United States need a copy of birth certificate.)
1. When: 2:00 – 6:00 P.M. Saturday, March 9th, 2019
2. Where: Tacoma First Baptist Church (1328 S. 8th St. Tacoma, Wa. 98444)
3. Who: K ~ 12th grade students who are currently registered in Korean schools
4. Test Content: <맞춤한국어>, < 한국어>,<재외동포를 위한 한국어>
5. Awards Ceremony will be held on April 27th during the Choir Contest.
Attachments: Korean competition, Yearbook Cover Design Contest
등록된 댓글이 없습니다.