페이지 정보작성자 시애틀캠퍼스 작성일18-01-25 17:17 조회724회 댓글0건
한국어 능력시험(TOPIK) 안내
접수마감: 1월 30일
시험날짜: 4월 14일
시험장소: Mechanical Engineering Building(MEB), University of Washington
등록비는 학교에서 지원해 줍니다.
많이 신청해 주세요.
■ The 57th TOPIK will be administrated by the Consulate General of the Republic of Korea in Seattle. All overseas Koreans and foreigners who are preparing to study or work in Korea are encouraged to take the test.
■ Test Registration
- Applicant Eligibility: Overseas Koreans and foreigners who are not native Korean language speakers.
- Date & Schedule: April 14, 2018 (Sat) 9:30-16:00
09:40~11:20 (100 min)
TOPIK 2(Intermediate, Advanced)
12:50~14:40 (110 min)
15:10~16:20 (70 min)
※ Please enter the test room at least 30 minutes before the start of the test.
- Mechanical Engineering Building(MEB), University of Washington
■Registration Methods - Application form: The application form can be downloaded from the homepage of the Consulate General of the Republic of Korea (http://overseas.mofa.go.kr/us-seattle-en/index.do)
- Application(testing) fee:
*The application fee is not refundable
- Please send the application form and application fee(check payable to “Korean Consulate General”) to the address below.
- Registration deadlines: January 30, 2018(Tue)
- Address & contacts
: Consulate General of the Republic of Korea
2033 6th Ave. #1125, Seattle, WA 98121
(firstname.lastname@example.org / 206-441-1011~4 Ext.301)
등록된 댓글이 없습니다.