시애틀 통합 한국학교 저소득층 등록금 지원 안내
United Seattle Korean School Financial Aid for Low Income Families
통합한국학교는 저소득층 가정에 등록금 지원을 하고 있습니다.
저소득층 등록금 지원은 한국어 반 등록금만 지원합니다. 교재비, PTA 비용, 특활반 수업료, 재료비 등은 저소득층 등록금 지원에 포함되지 않습니다.
The United Korean School is providing financial aid for tuition for families of low income.
This financial aid will only cover cost of Korean Class tuition. This will not cover the cost of materials, PTA fee, text book, and enrichment class.
- To qualify for the financial aid, please bring these items to the school office for our school to verify:
- Low Income Lunch Card from your regular day time school, OR
- Certification from school that states student receives free lunch
- Korean School Registration for low income families
- To register, please go to our school website. Registration
- Fill out the online registration.
- When you have reached the payment page, please choose “check” as method of payment.
- Then, visit our office with the items listed above (lunch card or certificate), and we can apply the student for financial aid.